Here is the amazing, delicious and one of my favorite Dominos Pizza Recipe “Farmhouse pizza dominos recipe“. This pizza recipe is enrich with goodness of veggies and herbs. You must try this if you are a Pizza Lover.
Basically, the signature farmhouse pizza recipe is vegetarian and I recommend you to make it like the original recipe. But you can try diced beef with small pieces as toppings on this farmhouse pizza recipe.
What is on a Domino's farmhouse pizza?
Join our Newsletter
Get notified of latest Recipes and updates
How do you make Farmhouse Domino's Pizza?
- ½ cup mozzarella grated cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- 1/2 cup red and green chopped capsicum
- 4 to 5 sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup boiled corn
- 1/4 chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp dry active yeast
- 3-4 cups flour
- 1 tbsp salt
- Now apply a layer of grated mozzarella cheese uniformly & then put all the veggies over it. Then again apply cheese layer over veggies.
- Sprinkle few drops of olive oil on pizza base & a tbsp pizza sauce apply on to leaving some portion of edges.
- Bake the pizza for 15 min at preheated oven at180 degrees until cheese melted down & edges get light brown.
- Top the pizza with dried herbs and chili flake sand sliced the pizza and serve.
- Take 1 cup warm water in a medium bowl and add 2 tbsp powdered sugar and mix in water until it gets dissolved completely.
- Add 2-3 tbsp dry active yeast and stir well & let the mixture undisturbed for 15 minutes. 15 minutes later add 3-4 cups of flour and 1 tbsp salt in it. Then knead a soft and smooth dough
- Now greese the another bowl with some oil or butter & put the dough in bowl. Cover it and let the pizza dough rest for 50-60 minutes and your pizza dough is ready
Follow usInstagram Facebook Twitter Pinterest
You might also like