Lemon Chicken is one of my favorite main course when it comes to a perfect meal. Lemon is loved by majority of the chicken lovers because of its amazing flavors and taste. No too much tangy…..not too much strong, just a perfect taste. Let’s get into the recipe.
This Lemon Chicken Recipe is tangy and delicious for the perfect dinner as a main course. Here we use Chicken Breast and recommend to use it because breasts are the best option for the lemon chicken recipe.
Do not use too much lemon because it is acidic and kills the flavors of chicken just keep it in balance or according to our recommendations. In first few times my chicken goes brownish very quickly but its good to cook inside out on low flame
I use ginger garlic paste maximum times but you can try only garlic flavor just by using its pieces directly and beat them to form a paste or just cut them into tiny pieces. I like ginger garlic flavor that’s why I used the readymade paste.
Pair this Lemon Chicken with:
I always pair this Lemon Chicken Recipe with Mashed potato and some times, prefer to have it with rice. I always try to garnish this with salads also and believe me it is one of the best pair.
Join our Newsletter
Get notified of latest Recipes and updates
How to make Lemon Chicken?
Lemon Chicken Recipe
- 2 pound or 4 skinned & boned chicken breasts
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the chicken breasts into 2 halves ,beat them with the help of meat mallet , until they get even in thickness.
- Then marinate the breast with lemon juice, salt, pepper, ginger garlic paste & oil. Now take a large skillet or pan, add marinated chicken in skillet & cook for 5 min from each side until side gets golden & crispy.
- Take a saucepan, add butter, garlic, chicken broth, lemon juice ,pepper & cook for 2-3 min. Then pour this mixture over cooked chicken & serve the dish.
Follow usInstagram Facebook Twitter Pinterest
You might also like